ChopHouse & Brewery Boulder

921 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA

About ChopHouse & Brewery Boulder

4.3 / 5

from reviews

    Mike Salter
    -
    August 25, 2022

    I had high hopes for Frank’s but I was disappointed on several fronts. First the good points. The location and ambience were very good. The portions were generous. Our server was very pleasant, charming and helpful. And now for the not so good. The cornbread was lacklustre only marginally saved by the butter. The real issue was the main course. The fries were cold and the broccoli only just slightly warm. By contrast the ribeye which was recommended to be medium rare was only about that on 10% of the meat. The other 90% was substantially on the well side of medium Our server was so overworked and kind that I didn’t have the heart to mention the deficiencies to him as the cooking is not on him.

    Jeremy Bradley
    -
    January 18, 2022

    Frank's Chophouse is pretty good, but falls just short of great. Overall it was a decent dining experience. The food was brought out in a timely manner and our server was very friendly. It was just a little lacking in flavor, but not enough to be called bland. All in all I would come back, but on a normal weeknight not for a special occasion.

    Savanah Raney
    -
    July 11, 2022

    I ended up here accidentally while on the walk to the car. I will return again and again! Chris went above and beyond to create us fantastic cocktails based off our preferences. Food quality and easy going environment were immediately welcoming. I appreciate being appreciated and they really made sure our whole table felt acknowledged and cared for.

    Sarah M
    -
    August 27, 2020

    Previously the Boulder Chophouse, post COVID-19 re-opening they were able to keep their previous servers, which is awesome because their servers are amazing! The updated happy hour is earlier than it used to be and has more options to choose from. There is also an updated food menu that includes MASSIVE sliders. It only has two, but trust me when I say that they could easily been a meal. Their shishito peppers are also incredible. Just enough spice but not too spicy that it isn't palatable if you aren't into spice. The Paloma is refreshing and delicious. I recommend asking for it with a jalapeno if you want to put on a spicy twist. The dinner menu is also very good even though it is limited, which is common considering the new capacity limits. The steak is a generous portion and their specials are well planned. We were there as anniversary dinner and had a free dessert, so be warned the portions are HUGE! :) I recommend sharing the cake. lol! As shown in photo! I can't wait until their full menu returns. They also have a really nice expanded outdoor space to offer way more outdoor dining in the nice weather and still stick to the COVID-19 restrictions.

    Skylar Hoffert
    -
    July 11, 2021

    Vegetarian here in a party with 5 meat eaters. Everyone was satisfied with their meals and I thought the spring mix salad was pretty good for a steakhouse. The beef tips and brussel sprouts got exceptional reviews. Overall staff was polite and fast - we were a bit upset that the draft beers were unavailable due to an issue. The menu did have some other neat cocktail options. I will say the whole "two menus" thing felt redundant and confusing. Nice ambiance near the street and we especially liked the short wait times on a busy Saturday night! Our food did take a while to come out, but we were all satisfied with the turnout. I also loved the corn bread.

    ChopHouse & Brewery Boulder

    Our Address

    921 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
    Get Directions

    Ad 2

    Ads Title

    Call Attention to Your Restaurant!

    For more information on our listings, advertising, coupons, and mailers, please contact us today!